Two PhD Fully Funded Fellowships in Plant Science and Nano-Biotechnology at University of Copenhagen in Denmark: Processes controlling transport of plant nutrients contained in nanoparticles (NPs) to produce the next generation fertilizers.
Department of Plant and Environmental Sciences, University of Copenhagen is offering two 3-year PhD positions operating at the interface between Plant Nutrition and Bio-Nanotechnology, financed by NovoNordiskFonden. The start date is expected to be 15 May 2024 or as soon as possible thereafter.
- A MSc degree documenting excellence in one or more of the following: Plant Science, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, Nanotechnology or Biotechnology
- Skills in inorganic, organic and analytical chemistry
- Strong communication skills
- Excellence in written and oral English
- Motivated letter of application (max. one page)
- Curriculum vitae including information about your education, experience, language skills and other skills relevant for the position
- Original diplomas for Bachelor of Science or Master of Science and transcript of records in the original language, including an authorized English translation if issued in another language than English or Danish. If not completed, a certified/signed copy of a recent transcript of records or a written statement from the institution or supervisor is accepted.
- Publication list (if available)
- Reference letters (if available)