The Z Zurich Foundation creates brighter futures together for vulnerable people. Prevention is at the forefront of our work. Our three pillars – adapting to climate change, improving mental wellbeing, and enabling social equity – are increasingly urgent, complex issues that have far-reaching impacts on individuals, communities and society as a whole.
The Z Zurich Foundation Scholarship 2024 will allow 30 young leaders working on prevention-focused mental well-being projects, adaptation-focused climate resilience projects, or projects enabling social equity through education, employability or entrepreneurship solutions, to participate in the One Young World Summit 2024, which takes place in Montréal, Canada, from 18 – 21 September. If you are a young leader working to champion any of these causes, this scholarship could be for you.
- Aged 18 to 30 at the time of the One Young World Summit 2024.
- Passion for local and global issues.
- Demonstrated commitment to creating positive change.
- Willingness to engage and collaborate with fellow scholarship recipients and Zurich employees who are also attending the Summit.
- Demonstrated impact in a field aligned with the work of the Z Zurich Foundation namely:
- Improving Mental Wellbeing
- Enabling Social Equity
- Adapting to Climate Change
- Access to the One Young World Summit 2024 in Montréal.
- Access to additional scholarship programming organised by Z Zurich Foundation. This programming is likely to include pre and post-One Young World Summit sessions, including opportunities to meet and learn with the wider Z Zurich Foundation delegation, and an impact-focused development day on the Sunday (22 September) of conference week.
- Hotel accommodation in Montréal between 17 and 23 (inclusive) September.
- Return air travel.
- Catering which includes breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Ground transportation between Summit venues in Montréal.
Archaeology and Ancient History
Architecture and Design
Arts and Culture
Banking and Finance
Business and Economics
Food science Technology
History of Art and Film
Hospitality and Management
Library and Information Science
Office Technology Management
Peace and Conflict
Politics and International Relations